What IS the OAsis Club, anyway?
The Oasis Club is many things to its members:
- First and foremost, it is a safe, convenient meeting place for OA meetings.
- It is Houston's only facility entirely dedicated to OA activities.
- It is an ideal meeting place for sponsors/sponsorees.
- It is quiet, safe place to meditate.
- Simply, it's a place any club member can come to use anytime.
Why join the OAsis Club??
- Membership helps to keep the Club open and available for meetings.
- Members may have a key for easy access to the Club.
- And...to enjoy the benefits listed above!
OAsis Club dues: Annual $75.00 Semi-Annual $40.00
The Oasis Club needs your support to keep the doors open for the next compulsive overeater!
Dues may be placed in the 7th Tradition basket in the dues envelope available at the Club, or mailed to Oasis Club, Attention: Membership, 5645 Hillcroft, #102, Houston, TX 77036.
In addition, Oasis Club dues can now be paid using PayPal©. Having a PayPal account is not necessary, as the system also allows payments to be made directly by credit card.
If you wish to pay using PayPal, please select the Annual or Semi-Annual membership option below and use the “Buy Now” button to make your payment. While dues are $40.00 and $75.00, respectively, there is also a charge from PayPal for this convenience service. Total charge will be $41.50 for Semi-Annual or $77.50 for Annual dues.
You may also make gift donations to the Oasis Club by selecting the Donation button and entering the amount you wish to donate.
Practical experience shows that nothing will so much insure immunity from compulsive overeating as intensive work with other compulsive overeaters. It works when other activities fail .... Frequent contact with newcomers and with each other is the bright spot of our lives. - Big Book, p.89.
The principal of service which underlies OA's twelfth step can now guide our actions both inside and outside the program. Here we experience the great truth that when we let go of our need to control people and simply allow our Higher Power to serve others through us, we receive an abundance of joy and strength.- OA 12 & 12, p. 106.